Dr. Tesh earned his doctorate in audiology from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas in 2016. He holds a Certificate of Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is licensed to practice audiology in both North Carolina and South Carolina. Dr. Tesh’s goal as an audiologist is to provide the highest level of care to the veterans and patients he serves.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Carolina Speech and Hearing - Asheville to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Veteran-Owned Carolina Health and Hearing, we pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our patients. With the help of the right hearing professional, you can achieve a better quality of life.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details