A message from Virginia Eye Institute about COVID-19:
Travis Page is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist offering comprehensive hearing evaluations while working with his clients to find the best hearing solution to achieve the hearing health goal they desire. Travis is trained in the latest technology and provides a complete selection of hearing aids from several leading manufacturers. He also offers personalized follow-up care to ensure the patient is completely satisfied.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Virginia Eye Institute to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The Hearing Center provides personalized care for each patient we see. We strive to help create a better life through technologically advanced hearing aids with supreme service at prices you can afford. Our hearing aids have a 30 day money back guarantee, 3 years loss and damage coverage, and a 3 year repair warranty.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details