A message from Mayo Clinic Health System Audiology - Albert Lea about COVID-19:
Christine Heintskill is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Mayo Clinic Health System Audiology - Albert Lea to help them find the hearing care they need.
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Hearing care services
A broad range of pediatric and adult audiology services is available through our ENT department.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluation
- Hearing aid consultation
- Hearing aid sales with 45-day trial period
- Follow-up support, including repairs, adjustments, and reprogramming
- Hearing aids - conventional and digital, several manufacturers
- Newborn Hearing Screening program
- Tinnitus assessment, counseling, and Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- Hearing conservation
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details