A message from Acro Audiology Hearing Care Center PLLC about COVID-19:
Kayla Golliher is a licensed Audiologist earning her Doctorate in Audiology from Texas Tech University Health Science Center. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Acro Audiology Hearing Care Center PLLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The professionals at Acro Audiology provides the highest quality hearing health care by utilizing a patient-centered approach and focuses on the individual needs of each patient.
Please visit our website for more information about our locations.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details