A message from Reserve Hearing Center - Mayfield Heights about COVID-19:
Dr. Christopher Whitten is a licensed audiologist and owner of Reserve Hearing Centers. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Whitten is a dedicated and experienced hearing care provider who is committed to helping people hear their best with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Reserve Hearing Center - Mayfield Heights to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Reserve Hearing Center offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
5709 Smith Rd
Brook Park, OH 44142
Hearing care services
- Free hearing screenings
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Full line of hearing aids including digital technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Rehabilitation and counseling services
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Hearing aid repair and services
- Hearing aid accessories and batteries
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom earmolds for musicians, ipod’s, personal audio accessories etc.
- Earwax (cerumen) management
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details