A message from Affordable Hearing Aids about COVID-19:
Curt is a licensed Hearing Aid Specialist with more than 30 years of healthcare experience. He graduated from the University of St. Francis and the Lutheran College of Health Professions and is a Board Certified professional in his field. Curt specializes in providing comprehensive hearing services to his patients and it is his mission to help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Affordable Hearing Aids to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Affordable Hearing Aids offers FREE comprehensive hearing evaluations, consultations, hearing aid selection, fittings and all follow ups. We will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing healthcare.
We also offer mobile hearing services to the people of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells, and Whitley Counties.
Hearing care services
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- Serving Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells, and Whitley Counties
|Monday||10:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details