A message from MI-WI Speech and Hearing Services PLLC about COVID-19:
Paul Sobel is a dedicated and experienced hearing care practitioner who is committed to helping the people of the Norway area hear their best. He holds a MI state license and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at MI-WI Speech and Hearing Services PLLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Services from Michigan-Wisconsin Speech and Hearing by Audiologist and Speech Therapist Joseph Sobel are located in the office of Dr. Michael E. Zevitz, MD.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details