Lisa Gascay is a licensed audiologist with a degree in audiology. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Gascay is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
Rainbow River Hearing provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to people of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:30 am|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:30 am|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:30 am|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:30 am|
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:30 am|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details