Dr. Katie McGee is a licensed audiologist who earned a Doctorate in Audiology from A.T. Still University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. McGee’s area of expertise include diagnostic audiology, hearing instrument fittings, tinnitus and vestibular disorders and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology.
About this clinic
South Carolina ENT offers a full service audiology department located at four of our South Carolina Midlands office locations. The audiologists are specialists in preventing, identifying, assessing and treating hearing disorders and balance issues for people of all ages. They offer the latest in technology in hearing devices from major manufacturers, like Oticon hearing aids, so you can choose the device that works best for you.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call one of our office locations near you to schedule your appointment to better hearing.
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details