Licensed audiologist Kasheen Faustin holds a doctorate in audiology and sees patients at the Lawrenceville office.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: PEHP, TruHearing, Jordan Furniture, Pruitt Medicare, Care and Save Discount Prg, AMAC, Summit Township, NEI, Perkspot, Lake Medical Imaging, Hearing Care Solutions, Homelink, UAW, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Heavy and Highway, OCCM, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AAA, Unified Hearing, Metra, Union Reporter, Steamfitters Local 449, MCAS, CAP and Federal Employee Program.
About this clinic
For over 20 years, the people of Georgia and eastern Mississippi have trusted the Ear, Nose & Throat Institute to provide exceptional comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatments for a wide range of ear, nose and throat disorders including balloon sinuplasty, allergy treatments, sleep apnea, snoring, hearing care, voice therapy, tonsils and adenoids and more. The Hearing Center at the ENT Institute offers the best in hearing testing, hearing aids and follow-up care for your hearing loss.
The Hearing Center at the ENT Institute - Lawrenceville is proud to offer the following hearing care services:
- Comprehensive hearing testing to determine hearing loss
- Hearing aid consultations, evaluations, dispensing and programming
- Customized earmolds and earplugs for music, shooting, and swimming
- Pediatric testing and evaluations available for children for all ages
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing for all ages
- Balance testing
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details