Angelene Naro founded Naro Audiology & Hearing Solutions in 2010 because she understood fully, the important role hearing well plays in every person's quality of life. She graduated from Auburn University and completed her Clinical Fellowship at the University of Kentucky. Naro Audiology patients benefit from her extensive experience diagnosing and treating all types of hearing loss and her compassionate, personalized approach to patient care.
About this clinic
Naro Audiology & Hearing Solutions was founded in 2010 by Doctor of Audiology, Angelene Naro. With 5 locations to serve you, we offer expert, compassionate care tailored to your individual needs. Why wait to hear well again? Call today so we can help improve the quality of your life through improved hearing and communication.
- Cell Phone Accessories for Hearing Aids
- Cerumen Removal
- Diagnostic Audiological Evaluations
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Industrial Hearing Screenings
- Live Speech Mapping
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify