This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, AMAC, Prime Health, Perkspot, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, CAP Connection and Advanced Hearing Providers.
About this clinic
AccuQuest prides itself on being at the leading edge of audiology because accurate hearing can profoundly impact quality of life. Our goal is to be the premier audiology and hearing health care provider in the country. We strive to meet every need that comes through our doors by offering exceptional patient care and state-of-the-art technology coupled with the ability to provide our patients with the largest selection of products to choose from. As part of William Demant, our resources and stability are unparalleled. William Demant has operated since 1904, has grown globally with a local presence through our companies in more than 30 countries and through trusted distributors in more than 130 countries. With revenues of more than DKK 13 billion, we invested more than 150 million dollars in research and development, to improve our patient’s quality of life, in 2017 alone, and have donated over 110 million dollars in charitable projects over the last ten years.
- FREE Hearing Screenings
- 3-Year Full Service Warranty (includes loss & damage coverage on most hearing aids)
- FREE In-Office Repairs
- 30 Day Rehabilitation Period
- FREE Cleaning & Adjustments for Life
- Highest Trade-In Values
- 0% Financing plus other Flexible Payment Options
- FREE Product Demos of the Latest Technology
- Accepts All Insurance Plans (see local office for more details)
- Over 225 Convenient Locations to Serve You
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details