My wife Marcia has a hearing loss, and being a part of that loss, and seeing what an impact better hearing had on not just her life, but on the lives of those around her, had a profound effect on me. This ability to help people reconnect to their loved ones was powerful, prompting me to help others in this way. My wife’s loss has shown me that hearing loss doesn’t discriminate, and giving people their lives back, restoring their trust in their hearing, allows them to experience life they’ve been missing.
About this clinic
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patients’ unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours!
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details