Mitchell Vest is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced helping people achieve healthy hearing. Mitchell helps people in our Nashville office location.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, AMAC, Prime Health, MCAS, Perkspot, CAP Connection, OCCM, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers and AFE USA.
About this clinic
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours! Our Nashville location can be found at the corner of 21st Avenue South and Blair in the Kinnard Building on the 4th floor in Suite 402.
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details