As a practitioner with AccuQuest Hearing Centers, Scott Brunson, H.A.D., is committed to providing you with excellent patient care, sound hearing health recommendations and state-of-the art hearing screening and hearing aid technology
Like all AccuQuest Hearing Professionals, Scott is committed to helping his patients find the right hearing aid – the one that meets their needs, lifestyle and budget.
About this clinic
We really make the experience an enjoyable and educational one. We promise you will leave the office knowing more about hearing than you thought you could! We love the opportunity to help families get back what they deem most important; communication. We make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. Our goal is to answer the concerns of our patients hearing needs which will ultimately enrich the quality of their lives. We are proud of the many referrals to our office which we attribute to the knowledge and experience we provide. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
· Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
· 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
· 30 day trial period.
· Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
· The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
· Wide variety of insurances accepted.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details