A message from HearingLife - Greenville Verdae about COVID-19:
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Ryan Scott is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced helping people achieve healthy hearing. Ryan helps people in our Greenville office location.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Greenville Verdae to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Communication and social interaction is a must, on both a personal and professional level. We want to be able to help our patients strive in both areas. We are able to do this with professional and personal interactions with our patients. We learn about all aspects of their lives, giving us a better understanding of how we can help through all available technologies on the market. On occasion, You can find us out and about conducting field tests at Applebee’s, health fairs, church functions and the YMCA.
Hearing care services
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details