David is a state licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist dedicated to helping people hear well again, every day. His knowledge and experience allows him to customize the appropriate treatment option for your individual needs. My goal is to make every experience in my office a positive one.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: CAP Connection, Homelink, Simpli, Harmony Hearing, Perkspot, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, AFE USA, MCAS, Prime Health, Advanced Hearing Providers and AMAC.
About this clinic
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours! Our Plover location can be found in the Windsor Center strip mall which is located on the corner of County Highway HH and Hoover Avenue, next to The Windsor Apartments.
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details