Vince Rapini is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced helping people achieve healthy hearing. Vince helps people in our Sonora office location.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, CAP Connection, AARP-HearUSA, Prime Health, AMAC, MCAS, Perkspot, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers and Federal Employee Program.
About this clinic
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours! Our Sonora location can be found in the Timber Hills shopping center on Mono Way between Baskin Robbins and Great Clips.
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details