A message from AccuQuest Hearing Centers - Cedarburg about COVID-19:
Patricia Landvatter is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing with the latest in hearing aid technology. She helps our patients in our Cedarburg office location.
About this hearing center
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours! Our Cedarburg location can be found in the "Creekside Center" behind the Cultural Center - in the building that was once "Red Owl".
Hearing care services
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details