A message from AccuQuest Hearing Centers - Bourbonnais about COVID-19:
Keri Maas, Au.D.
- 2017 -AccuQuest Pabst Award of Achievement
- 2016- Regional Director of the Year
- 2015- Regional Director of the Year
- 2009- Outstanding Clinical Service Award - State of Illinois
- Angel Award - Starkey Hearing
- Focus on People finalist - Oticon
- Clinical Doctorate, AuD - Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Masters & Bachelors Degree - University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Adjunct Faculty for three years at Elmhurst College, Illinois
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at AccuQuest Hearing Centers - Bourbonnais to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At our practice, we strive to make a difference. We work to make the adjustment to better hearing as effortless as possible for every patient. We know adjusting to better hearing is sometimes frustrating and emotionally draining. We guide our patients step by step, sometimes literally holding their hand, to ensure they obtain the best benefit from their devices and want to wear their hearing instruments. With today's technology their is no reason why anyone should suffer a hearing loss and reduced quality of life and we will find a way to make sure that doesn't happen.
Hearing care services
We are a hearing healthcare facility. Our goal is to take care of our patient's hearing health with their hearing instruments. We never charge for routine cleanings and onsite repairs for the life of the hearing instruments. We strive to make sure all our patients are seen at least every six months for a routine cleaning. We will screen the hearing if needed and make adjustments if there is a change in hearing. All at no cost, covered under our service warranty. Most of our devices come with a three year loss/damage/repair manufacturer warranty. If a device is lost, or if the dog ate it, or if it was microwaved, you can get a one time replacement per side within the warranty period for a small deductible. We do everything we can to take the pressure off the patient so they can enjoy hearing and we take care of the details. We also provide weekend and evening hours based upon patient needs and requests.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details