Dr. Rebal grew up in Iowa City, IA and earned her B.A. from the University of Iowa in 1993. She earned her M.S. in Audiology from Idaho State University in 1994 and also has her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree through the Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Rebal has moved from Tucson, AZ to Iowa City to join the Iowa Audiology team. After living away from Iowa and practicing Audiology for over ten years, she is very happy to be closer to her family and friends. Dr. Rebal is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the Iowa Association of Hearing Health Professionals. She currently staffs our Washington, Muscatine, Tipton, and Sigourney offices. Dr. Rebal enjoys reading, hiking, and spending time with her family.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Iowa Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers - Washington! Their average review score is 5 () from 4 reviews.
“Today I'm 92 years young. Thank "God" for hearing aids. ”
“Dr. Rebel was very professional and quick to answer and handle all our problems and concerns. She's a very thoughtful Dr.. Glad we have her to depend on. ”
“He was very efficient and spoke real clear and you could understand him real well. He was an educated man.”
“Dr. Aird and Dr. Rebal know their hearing aid business. They are very kind, very helpful and polite. They will answer questions of concern to anyone and everyone. Hearing aids are good quality. I'm a customer of these two doctors and am very pleased with my hearing aids. So give them a try!”
About this clinic
Our mission at Iowa Audiology is to deliver knowledgeable care options to our patients. Our passionate team and staff of doctors of audiology are highly skilled professionals committed to finding unique solutions that benefit every individual who visits our practice.
- Hearing evaluation by Doctors of Audiology at all sites.
- Comprehensive audiological testing and management
- Speech mapping - documentation of hearing benefits
- Personalized Auditory Rehabilitation Program
- Comprehensive Patient Care Program
- Ear cleaning (wax removal)
- Tinnitus evaluations and therapies
- In-house hearing aid repair lab
- Handicapped accessibility at all clinic locations
- Convenient clinic locations and parking
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting, using the latest digital hearing aid technology available.
- Speech in noise testing
- Video otoscopy
- Electroacoustic hearing aid analysis
- Real ear measurement and verification for hearing aids
- Acoustic immittance and acoustic reflex testing
- Exclusive provider for United Health Care
- Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards accepted
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:15 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details