This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Heavy and Highway, Senior Provider Network, OCCM, Hearing Care Solutions, Homelink, Highmark Employee Discount , Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, HealthPass, AMAC, PEHP, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Perkspot, Paragon Home Resources, Pruitt Medicare, MCAS, Prime Health, LECOM, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA, HUSA, Union Reporter, Unified Hearing and Steamfitters Local 449.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Harmony Hearing, Highmark Employee Discount , HealthPass, Steamfitters Local 449, Unified Hearing, Homelink, AARP-HearUSA, LECOM, Advanced Hearing Providers, HUSA, Federal Employee Program, Heavy and Highway, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, AMAC, Paragon Home Resources, Northwood, TruHearing, Hearing Care Solutions, Prime Health, Union Reporter, OCCM, Senior Provider Network and PEHP.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Gainesville! Their average review score is 5 () from 8 reviews.
“They were very courteous. They were clear. They made themselves clear and if it was a question that my husband needed to ask, they listened and answered him in terms that he could understand.”
“The staff, the receptionist, the doctor, were very comfortable. They didn't make her feel any different than any other patient. They went above and beyond, with her special needs. It also helped that the doctor was also hearing impaired, so I think that made her feel more comfortable.”
“They were on time, direct and honest. They gave a lot of information.”
“He was friendly, courteous and professional. Super doctor! He's very honest and I appreciate that. ”
“They were really knowledgeable. ”
When you need hearing help, let HearingLife be your friendly neighborhood hearing resource.
- FREE hearing tests
- Complete audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Swimming earplugs
- Musician earplugs
- Wide selection of hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Amplified telephones
- Hearing aid service, maintenance and repairs
When you buy a hearing aids from us, we make it easy to keep hearing well by providing:
- Cleanings and adjustments
- Yearly Audiometric evaluations to see if your hearing has changed, and make the proper adjustments if necessary
- Yearly hearing aid evaluations to make sure the hearing instrument is still fitting your current prescription
- First year loss and damage insurance -- just in case something happens to the aid and needs to be replaced
- First year warranty (2 years on some models) -- just in case the aid needs to be sent off to the manufacturer for repair
- Repair and loss & damage replacement renewal options available
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details