A message from Columbia University about COVID-19:
Dr. Mancuso is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Columbia University to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The Clinic for Communication Disorders provides complete hearing care services by program faculty and supervisory staff who hold national and state certification in their respective areas. Our highly qualified clinical professionals provide a full range of diagnostic, habilitative and rehabilitative services and will help you make the best treatment and or hearing instrument choices for all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details