Rieko Darling earned her doctoral degree in Audiology from Florida State University. Her extensive academic career has been an integral part of her hearing care. Every day, she strives to help her patients achieve healthy hearing.
About this clinic
For over three decades, Western Washington University has operate the Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic located on WWU’s campus. It’s a modern, handicapped accessible facility offering complete audiology and hearing aid services for adults of all ages, adolescents, young children and infants.
At the clinic, audiology and hearing care services are provided by students in training who are closely supervised by certified and state licensed audiologists from the faculty and staff. Students only work with clients only after completing extensive academic and clinical preparation. The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders' graduate program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA), meeting or exceeding all academic and clinical standards.
Services for all ages include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations to determine the presence, type and severity of hearing impairment
- Expert help for the selection of appropriate amplification including hearing aids, assistive listening devices and cochlear implants
- Consultation, demonstration, recommendations, and sales of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
Our comprehensive audiological services fro patients of all ages include:
- Complete audiological assessment
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Electrophysiologic testing (hearing tests)
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Central auditory processing assessment and treatment.
- Aural (re)habilitation to improve listening and overall communication skills
- Hearing aid and assistive listening device consultation, demonstration, recommendations, and sales.
- Hearing aid and specialty earmold fabrication (musician's plugs, swim plugs, monitors, and iPodmolds).
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment