Audiologist John Young has years of experience and expertise in helping people hear better.
Read 5 verified patient reviews for Northwest Otolaryngology! Their average review score is 5 () from 5 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was very courteous & very professional. The reason I went there was because I had met them before outside of the clinic, and it was highly recommended. I give them a 5 all the way around!”
“Dr. Langman and his team are wonderfully friendly and supportive. They deal with insurance questions for you. The audiologists are great. Everyone makes sure you understand your tests and your options and they are available any time for your concerns. Dr. Langman has hospital privileges at Northwest Hospital (UW) and performed my CI surgery there.”
“She explained everything very well.”
“They seemed to really know what they were doing and were very polite and asked the right questions. ”
“Good experience. ”
About this clinic
Northwest Otolaryngology is the otolaryngology practice of Dr. Alan Langman, MD.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing and treatment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details