Dr. Heena Peshwani, Au.D is a licensed Audiologist. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology from the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) before pursuing her Doctor of Audiology degree from the prestigious School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences’ department of UTD. Dr. Peshwani enjoys working in diagnostic Audiology and particularly appreciates the opportunity to help her patients improve their hearing health and communication functionality. Her special interests include adult diagnostics, adult amplification, tinnitus, and aural rehabilitation.
About this clinic
The team at The Texas Institute for Sinus and Respiratory Disease Center has provided outstanding care to patients in the north Dallas area. The professional and helpful staff are committed to delivering the highest quality, most pleasant and informative audiological and medical services possible.
Hearing or balance loss can affect your interactions with friends and family and even your safety. There can be a number of causes for these conditions and an equally wide range of treatment options, including hearing aids, cochlear implants or surgery.We offer complete hearing health services delivered by an experienced, dedicated staff. Call us today and our friendly office staff will be happy to help you set an appointment.
The Audiology / Hearing Aid Department at the Texas Institute for Sinus and Respiratory Disease Centre offer complete hearing health care services, including:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for hearing and balance problems
- Evaluation of the ear drum and middle ear function
- A wide variety of advanced digital hearing aids with a 30-day trial period
- Hearing aid financing available
- Ear plugs for sound protection and swimming
- Hearing aid counseling, checks, adjustments and repairs
- Assistive devices to wirelessly connect your hearing aids to cell phones, landline phones, TV or other Bluetooth devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid