Patients love Dr. Michael McCandless because he is an expert at treating hearing loss, tinnitus and peripheral vestibular disorders. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Saint Joseph's University and his doctorate from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry Osborne College of Audiology. Dr. McCandless completed his clinical fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearSay Hearing Centers Inc to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Your hearing health and wellbeing are our priorities! For almost 40 years, Associates in Audiology has served Chester County as a regional center of excellence for Audiology services. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus, and vestibular disorders. We have locations in Pottstown and Exton. We are the area’s leading provider of advanced hearing aids from all major hearing aid manufacturers. When you need the best in hearing care, call Associates in Audiology.
Hearing care services
- Complete hearing testing and audiological evaluations to provide accurate diagnosis
- On-site hearing aid repair lab with walk-in service
- Hearing aid sales and service with all major brands of hearing aids and unbiased opinions
- Appointments available with little to no wait time at the office
- Dizziness and vertigo testing including VNG testing (videonystagmography)
- Diagnosis and treatment of BPPV through Epley's Repositioning Maneuver
- Lyric Extended Wear hearing aid
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details