Licensed doctor of audiology Valerie Pavlovich serves patients at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She has over a decade of experience in audiology. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Cleveland Clinic's Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy Audiological Management Program offers hearing-impaired persons and their families solutions based on individual lifestyle and needs. Audiological and Hearing aid services are provided by licensed Audiologists that hold the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association’s (ASHA’s) certificate of clinical competence (CCC-A). All Audiological staff participates in continuing education in order to ensure state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and abilities.
Visit our website for the location nearest you.
Our services include:
- hearing evaluations and testing
- assessment of the best hearing solution
- hearing aid service and repair
- hearing aid batteries and accessories
- custom made earmolds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- assistive listening devices
- cochlear implants
- bone anchored implants
- auditory based therapy
See our website for a link to our clinic brochure.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details