A message from Good Samaritan Hospital about COVID-19:
Vicki has over 30 years of experience working in the fields of Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, and is licensed in both New York and New Jersey in both Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispenser.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Good Samaritan Hospital to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Good Samaritan Hospital's Audiology Department offers state-of-the-art hearing care. Our talented staff works closely with each patient to ensure the best results. We have access to the latest digital hearing technology from several manufacturers. The audiologist will help you chose the right solution for your hearing loss, budget and lifestyle.
Hearing care services
Some of our services include:
- comprehensive audiologic evaluations for newborns to adults
- consultation and fitting of hearing aids
- no charge follow-up appointments
- 45 day trial period on all hearing aids
- hearing aid maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds
- custom earplugs, musician plugs and sleeping plugs
- hearing conservation services and programs
- counseling and rehabilitation services
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details