Dr. Susan Schwark is a licensed audiologist helping our patients acheive healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at St. John Macomb Hospital to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center’s Audiology department provides inpatient and outpatient care for adult and pediatric patients experiencing hearing and balance disorders. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert hearing services to patients of all ages. We can help you make the best decisions on all of your hearing needs and ensure your choices are best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available to enhance your quality of life through better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details