Tomma Henckel is a licensed doctor of audiology with years of experience helping people hear better. Dr. Henckel holds a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Bay State Mary Lane Hospital! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was just very intelligent and she knew what she was doing. She can relate to people, tell them how to take care of themselves.”
“The employees there are great. ”
About this clinic
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital in Ware provides quality patient care services to more than twelve Central Massachusetts communities. In addition to offering a wide spectrum of services from women's health, maternity and pediatrics to surgical, intensive care and emergency care, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital also reaches out to its communities with programs such as the Adult Day Care Center and the Baystate Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice at Mary Lane Hospital.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details