Dr. Whitney Sutherland was awarded her doctorate in audiology from Salus University. She is an expert at the diagnosis and treatment of all types of hearing loss.
About this clinic
LSU Audiology department provides full service hearing care services to patients of all ages including newborns to seniors. Our highly qualified audiologists will diagnose and treat all types of hearing loss and help you make the best decision for all of your hearing needs. The Audiology department also offers cochlear implant services in pre and postoperative assessment, programming and troubleshooting and rehabilitation and counseling for all cochlear implant brands.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment