Owner James Cesiro has been helping people hear better for over 20 years. He is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Indian River Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
“I had trouble hearing people and the TV. They gave me a hearing test,I have moderately severe hearing loss. They showed me my options, I picked one, they fitted me and now I can hear every one clearly.They answered all my questions. I would absolutely recommend them, they try to help you not sell you. Captain Bill”
“I really liked that they were willing to take time with me and were very thorough.”
“They were very nice.”
About this clinic
Indian River Hearing Center offers great prices and service that is unmatched. The proprietor has been in the hearing aid business for over 20 years helping others to enhance their quality of life.
Great pricing, warranties and no pressure
FREE hearing aid cleaning and servicing
FREE audiological evaluations
Most insurance accepted
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express