This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: UAW, OCCM, AAA, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, Prime Health, MCAS and AFE USA.
Read 1 verified patient review for Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“The person was so kind. I appreciated her kindness and her knowledge about using the telephone with hearing aids.”
About this clinic
Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center, based in Lakeland, Florida, is the region's leading provider of world-class, compassionate care in the identification, diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, speech delay, speech disorder, language delay, language disorder, stuttering, stroke rehabilitation, social skills of language, verbal apraxia, auditory processing disorders, and autism spectrum disorders for people of all ages.
The Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center also provides a full range of hearing diagnostic tests, hearing aids, and hearing aid fittings, programming and repairs, as well as industrial onsite testing for compliance with OSHA Hearing Conservation requirements. The Audiologist team at Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center is comprised of audiologists who are nationally certified and state licensed.
We utilize a premier world-class speech, language and hearing disorders treatment facility and we treat every patient, regardless of their ability to pay. We provide complete hearing care services to patients of all ages and want to ensure you make the right choices with all of your hearing needs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Assessments for implantable hearing solutions
- ASL Interpreter Services
- Senior Outreach Program
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details