Dr. Suzanne Long, earned her Doctor of Audiology degree at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. Dr. Long provides treats patients of all ages and her expertise includes hearing testing, hearing aid repairs and fittings, tinnitus management, and central auditory processing testing.
About this clinic
Joplin Ear, Nose and Throat provides a full range of comprehensive hearing care and ENT services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals and specialized departments offers the most advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solution options that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
At Joplin Ear, Nose & Throat, we offer comprehensive hearing healthcare including the following services:
- Hearing loss / Hearing difficulty
- Hearing aids – fitting and repairs
- Ringing in ears (tinnitus)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Fluid/recurrent infections
- Vertigo & balance disorders
- Congenital deformities (lop ear, pits)
- Cysts and tumors
- Skin cancers
- External ear canal problems
- Ear tubes
- Eardrum perforations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details