The Scholl Center for Communication Disorders - Tulsa
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, Care and Save Discount Prg, Pruitt Medicare, Provider Network of America, Metra, Senior Provider Network, Highmark Employee Discount , MCAS, Lake Medical Imaging, Harmony Hearing, Paragon Home Resources, Union Reporter, Heavy and Highway, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Jordan Furniture, Summit Township, PEHP, AMAC, HealthPass, Perkspot, AAA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Sheetmetal 33, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Steamfitters Local 449, CAP, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Northwood, Unified Hearing, AARP-HearUSA and Federal Employee Program.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Pruitt Medicare, Jordan Furniture, Care and Save Discount Prg, Senior Provider Network, Perkspot, Sheetmetal 33, AMAC, Summit Township, HealthPass, NEI, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, Lake Medical Imaging, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, PEHP, UAW, Heavy and Highway, OCCM, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Advanced Hearing Providers, Northwood, AARP-HearUSA, CAP, Metra, Steamfitters Local 449, Highmark Employee Discount , AAA, Unified Hearing, Union Reporter, MCAS, Federal Employee Program, Paragon Home Resources and Provider Network of America.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AARP-HearUSA, Provider Network of America, Steamfitters Local 449, Metra, AAA, Union Reporter, Unified Hearing, CAP, PEHP, TruHearing, NEI, Care and Save Discount Prg, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Heavy and Highway, Harmony Hearing, UAW, MCAS, Homelink, OCCM, Lake Medical Imaging, Pruitt Medicare, Summit Township, Sheetmetal 33, Jordan Furniture, AMAC and Perkspot.
About this clinic
The Scholl Center is a completely different kind of hearing clinic. Owner and founder Dr. Jacqueline Scholl and her dedicated team of professionals believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live a life without limitations, no matter what your age. Don’t let a communication disorder limit you or a loved one’s endless possibilities!
The Scholl Center provides comprehensive hearing and speech services for people of all ages. The Scholl Center sees patients whether they speak English, Spanish or ASL. In addition, The Scholl Center provides consultation and therapy services to area school districts. Dr. Scholl and her staff also work in collaboration with ENT Specialists of Tulsa providing audiological services to seven ear, nose and throat specialists.
Since it was founded in 2008, The Scholl Center has grown to include the areas finest clinicians. With lots of passion, skill, and teamwork, the clinicians at The Scholl Center work collaboratively with local resources so the people of this area can have the best services available in the state.
Comprehensive audiology services for all ages include
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations for all ages
- High frequency audiological monitoring for ototoxic medications (platinum classification of chemotherapy drugs used to treat tumors; aminoglygosides)
- Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes & Otoacoustic Emissions
- Rescreening ABR for babies referring in the hospital
- Sedated & natural sleep diagnostic ABRs for infants, children and adults
- VNG (Videonystagmography) testing for balance disorders
- ECoG (electrocochleography)
- VEMP (vestibular evoked myogenic potential)
- APD (auditory processing disorder) screening & complete evaluations
- Hearing aid counseling, fitting and maintenance care
- Cochlear implant mapping and evaluations
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom earmolds for personal electronic devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details