The Scholl Center for Communication Disorders - Tulsa
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, Care and Save Discount Prg, Pruitt Medicare, Metra, Senior Provider Network, Highmark Employee Discount , MCAS, Lake Medical Imaging, Harmony Hearing, Paragon Home Resources, Union Reporter, Heavy and Highway, Northwood, Unified Hearing, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, AMAC, Summit Township, Perkspot, Jordan Furniture, PEHP, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, HealthPass, CAP, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AAA, Advanced Hearing Providers, UAW, OCCM, Homelink and Steamfitters Local 449.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Paragon Home Resources, Federal Employee Program, MCAS, Pruitt Medicare, Jordan Furniture, Care and Save Discount Prg, Senior Provider Network, Perkspot, AMAC, Summit Township, HealthPass, NEI, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, Lake Medical Imaging, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Metra, Steamfitters Local 449, Highmark Employee Discount , AAA, Unified Hearing, Union Reporter, OCCM, UAW, PEHP, Heavy and Highway, CAP, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Advanced Hearing Providers, Northwood and AARP-HearUSA.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Pruitt Medicare, Jordan Furniture, AMAC, Summit Township, Perkspot, Federal Employee Program, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AARP-HearUSA, Steamfitters Local 449, Metra, AAA, Union Reporter, Harmony Hearing, UAW, MCAS, Homelink, OCCM, Lake Medical Imaging, Unified Hearing, CAP, Care and Save Discount Prg, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Heavy and Highway, PEHP, TruHearing and NEI.
About this clinic
The Scholl Center is a completely different kind of hearing clinic. Owner and founder Dr. Jacqueline Scholl and her dedicated team of professionals believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live a life without limitations, no matter what your age. Don’t let a communication disorder limit you or a loved one’s endless possibilities!
The Scholl Center provides comprehensive hearing and speech services for people of all ages. The Scholl Center sees patients whether they speak English, Spanish or ASL. In addition, The Scholl Center provides consultation and therapy services to area school districts. Dr. Scholl and her staff also work in collaboration with ENT Specialists of Tulsa providing audiological services to seven ear, nose and throat specialists.
Since it was founded in 2008, The Scholl Center has grown to include the areas finest clinicians. With lots of passion, skill, and teamwork, the clinicians at The Scholl Center work collaboratively with local resources so the people of this area can have the best services available in the state.
Comprehensive audiology services for all ages include
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations for all ages
- High frequency audiological monitoring for ototoxic medications (platinum classification of chemotherapy drugs used to treat tumors; aminoglygosides)
- Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes & Otoacoustic Emissions
- Rescreening ABR for babies referring in the hospital
- Sedated & natural sleep diagnostic ABRs for infants, children and adults
- VNG (Videonystagmography) testing for balance disorders
- ECoG (electrocochleography)
- VEMP (vestibular evoked myogenic potential)
- APD (auditory processing disorder) screening & complete evaluations
- Hearing aid counseling, fitting and maintenance care
- Cochlear implant mapping and evaluations
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom earmolds for personal electronic devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details