Read 1 verified patient review for The Scholl Center for Communication Disorders - Tulsa! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I have been very pleased with their compassion and being professional. My appointments are always as soon as I arrive. The office is very clean and the office staff are very much aware of precautions because of the virus. I would recommend them to my friends and family.”
The Scholl Center is a completely different kind of hearing clinic. Owner and founder Dr. Jacqueline Scholl and her dedicated team of professionals believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live a life without limitations, no matter what your age. Don’t let a communication disorder limit you or a loved one’s endless possibilities!
The Scholl Center provides comprehensive hearing and speech services for people of all ages. The Scholl Center sees patients whether they speak English, Spanish or ASL. In addition, The Scholl Center provides consultation and therapy services to area school districts. Dr. Scholl and her staff also work in collaboration with ENT Specialists of Tulsa providing audiological services to seven ear, nose and throat specialists.
Since it was founded in 2008, The Scholl Center has grown to include the areas finest clinicians. With lots of passion, skill, and teamwork, the clinicians at The Scholl Center work collaboratively with local resources so the people of this area can have the best services available in the state.
Hearing care services
Comprehensive audiology services for all ages include
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations for all ages
- High frequency audiological monitoring for ototoxic medications (platinum classification of chemotherapy drugs used to treat tumors; aminoglygosides)
- Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes & Otoacoustic Emissions
- Rescreening ABR for babies referring in the hospital
- Sedated & natural sleep diagnostic ABRs for infants, children and adults
- VNG (Videonystagmography) testing for balance disorders
- ECoG (electrocochleography)
- VEMP (vestibular evoked myogenic potential)
- APD (auditory processing disorder) screening & complete evaluations
- Hearing aid counseling, fitting and maintenance care
- Cochlear implant mapping and evaluations
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom earmolds for personal electronic devices
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details