Kristen, Director of Audiology, leads the hearing team at 360° Balance. She earned her Doctorate in Audiology from A.T. Still University and has over 16 years experience in the field. Kristen's special interests include community awareness, education, and hearing protection. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and their two sons, running, cooking, and hiking.
About this clinic
At 360 Balance, our mission is to value every individual and meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families that suffer from dizziness, hearing and/or balance disorders. All of our services will be provided in a warm, compassionate environment that is patient centered and sensitive to diverse cultural values of patients and their families. Our specialized staff combines sophisticated technology with patient centered care to provide a unique experience for those suffering from a dizziness, hearing and/or balance disorder.
* Worth and care for all individuals
* Exemplary physical, emotional and cultural care for each patient and their family
* Commitment to a work environment that fosters opportunity for growth for all staff and volunteers
* Accessible, competent, and innovative care to all patients
* Respecting dignity and self-worth of the individual
* Education and promotion of healthy lifestyles through community outreach efforts
Call us today to begin hearing better.
We offer complete hearing care and balance care services, including:
- Hearing tests (audiometric evaluations)
- Vestibular evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Custom earplugs and noise protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express