Dr. Kathy Feng is a licensed audiologist with over a decade of experience helping patients of all ages. She earned her Doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida and a master’s degree in audiology from St. Johns University. Dr. Feng holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Association and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, AFE USA, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, UAW, NEI, OCCM, AMAC, Advanced Hearing Providers, Homelink, AARP-HearUSA and Federal Employee Program.
About this clinic
The New York Hearing Center is a family owned and operated practice that offers an array of services for the evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing loss. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide a full range of hearing testing, evaluations and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We offer the most advanced hearing devices available and we will make sure your choice is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle. Let us help you lead a better life with better hearing.
We have two locations to choose from:
128 Mott St. Suite #509
New York, NY 10013
726 60th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
A wide range of hearing health care services is available for individuals of all ages. Our professionals are skilled in the areas of childhood hearing loss, adult diagnostic procedures, hearing aid selection and provision, assistive listening technology, listening skills related to learning disabilities, and development of effective communication skills through aural rehabilitation.
- Hearing assessment for all ages
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting of the full range of hearing aids, including cutting-edge digital technology
- Counseling and rehabilitation for patients and their families
- Assistive listening devices for telephone, television, and public areas
- Evaluation and treatment for tinnitus
- Swim molds, ear molds, and noise protectors
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- Battery sales
- Balance and Dizziness: Vestibular Rehabilitation
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Sunday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details