Brandy earned her Audiology and MS degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Brandy provides a wide rage of services including audiologic evaluations, hearing aid evaluations and fittings and comprehensive hearing testing.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for The Hearing Store LLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“I liked how they are very much aware of what they are doing and talking about when I'm there. ”
“She listens. Pleasant.”
About this clinic
Our patient-focused mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive ear nose and throat care to both pediatric and adult patients, from diagnosis, to treatment, to recovery. In addition to the quality care, we strive to offer convenience by meeting all of your ENT needs at one or more of our offices.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment