A message from Sound Solutions Hearing Care - Conway about COVID-19:
Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Brad Odom graduated from the University of Hawaii and has been helping patients with audiological services since 1997. He became Board Certified in 1999. He was recognized as the #1 clinician in the third largest dispensing practice in the nation before opening his independent practice in 2003. His practice has grown to reach both Carolinas. He is currently the Vice President of the SC Hearing Aid Society, member of Rotary International in Conway, a board member of Scholarship Foundation and former Committee Chair of Williamson Park where he started an annual Earth Day event. He is active in Scouting, boating, fishing, hiking and many outdoor activities. He is happily married and has four wonderful children and a grandson.
Read 1 verified patient review for Sound Solutions Hearing Care - Conway! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
About this hearing center
1. 402 Singleton Ridge Road, CONWAY, SC Next door to Conway Medical Center
2. 546 W Bobo Newsom Hwy, HARTSVILLE, SC 1 mile East of Carolina Pines Hospital
3. 110 Medical Park Dr A1, CHERAW, SC Located on McLeod Cheraw medical campus. To the right of the hospital in the row of doctors offices
4. 1040 Marlboro Way Suite 7, BENNETTSVILLE, SC
Our clinic focuses on finding the right solution for every individual. We search the globe for new technologies and products to ensure we always offer the best solution based on type and degree of hearing loss, budget, lifestyle and any personal concerns. We believe in helping everyone that wants help. We provide the education and information needed to make an informed decision regarding all products available. We work with all manufacturers to ensure we have the best products at highly competitive prices.
Hearing care services
We are your one stop shop for all things hearing related as well as ALL hearing aids.
- Hearing tests: air / bone / speech / discrimination
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Repair of all hearing aids
- Service / adjustments for nearly all hearing aids
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's)
- Custom molds for hearing aids, sound plugs, headsets, hi-fidelity listening, sleep/swim plugs and more
- Bluetooth compatible listening products
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details