Audiologist Barbara Brant Feehan holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is licensed by the State of Connecticut. She received a Master of Science degree in Audiology from the State University of New York and a Bachelor of Science in Speech and Hearing from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Ms. Feehan has over twenty-five years of experience in the diagnosis of hearing loss and rehabilitation with amplification. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, Connecticut Academy of Audiology, Connecticut Speech & Hearing Association, American Tinnitus Association, Self-Help for the Hard of Hearing, South Windsor Junior Women's Club and the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Northwood, AAA, CAP, Steamfitters Local 449, Metra, Unified Hearing, Union Reporter, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AARP-HearUSA, HUSA, LECOM, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Perkspot, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Provider Network of America, Paragon Home Resources, AMAC, Pruitt Medicare, Care and Save Discount Prg, Summit Township, MCAS, UAW, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, PEHP, Hearing Care Solutions, Homelink, Senior Provider Network, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, HealthPass, VA Choice, Highmark Employee Discount , NEI, Lake Medical Imaging, Jordan Furniture, Heavy and Highway and TruHearing.
About this clinic
In 2008, Feehan Hearing Center celebrated it's Five-Year Anniversary as a South Windsor business. Our practice continues to grow with referrals from physicians and current patients. Thank you for the opportunity to provide the professional hearing services and personal care for which we are proud.
- Complete Audiometric Evaluations
- Advanced Digital Hearing Aids
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Counseling
- All-make Hearing Aid Repair
- Custom Earmolds for Noise and Water
- Musician's Earplugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (Amplified Telephones, Alarm clocks, TV Ears)
- Industrial Hearing Conservationist
- CAOHC Certified
- Easily Accessible Ground Floor Office with Plenty of Parking
- Credentialed with Insurance Companies and Medicare
- Care Credit Financing Available
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details