A message from Feehan Hearing Center about COVID-19:
Barbara Brant Feehan, M.S., F-AAA, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA) and is licensed by the State of Connecticut. She received a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Audiology from the State University of New York and a Bachelor of Science in Speech and Hearing from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Ms. Feehan is experienced in the diagnosis of hearing loss and rehabilitation with amplification. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, Academy of Doctors of Audiology, Connecticut Academy of Audiology and the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce.
Marcia is Claims Manager at Feehan Hearing Center. She handles insurance claims and accounts receivable. With her years of experience working in medical and dental offices, Marcia's business knowledge is invaluable to our team.
Beth has been working in the health care field for over 20 years, with 10 years at the Visiting Nurse Association and as a Benefits Consultant at Aetna, prior to that. She has experience with all front office duties, marketing and community outreach.
Danielle provides all front staff duties, including greeting patients and scheduling appointments. She also manages special projects and consumer events. She has been working in the healthcare field for over 10 years.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Feehan Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
In 2008, Feehan Hearing Center celebrated it's Five-Year Anniversary as a South Windsor business. Our practice continues to grow with referrals from physicians and current patients. Thank you for the opportunity to provide the professional hearing services and personal care for which we are proud.
Hearing care services
- Complete Audiometric Evaluations
- Advanced Digital Hearing Aids
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Counseling
- All-make Hearing Aid Repair
- Custom Earmolds for Noise and Water
- Musician's Earplugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (Amplified Telephones, Alarm clocks, TV Ears)
- Industrial Hearing Conservationist
- CAOHC Certified
- Easily Accessible Ground Floor Office with Plenty of Parking
- Credentialed with Insurance Companies and Medicare
- Care Credit Financing Available
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details