Dr. Deborah Lynn is a licensed audiologist and the Director of Lynn Audiology. She earned a Master’s degree in audiology from Teacher’s College, Columbia University and a Doctorate in Speech and Hearing Science from the City University of New York Graduate Center. Dr. Lynn gained experience working in a variety of settings as well as a research program coordinator and a published writer on the subject of hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Lynn Audiology & Hearing Aid Services provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our practice offers the following services and products:
- audiological diagnostics utilizing advanced technology for all age groups
- tinnitus evaluation
- hearing aids from the largest manufacturers including digital models
- hearing aid fitting and follow-up over a 3 month period to ensure satisfaction
- free 2 week trial
- assistive listening devices
- and more, call us to see how we can help you hear better
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details