Julie Lynn Kessler
Dr. Julie Kessler is a licensed audiologist providing audiology services to our patients in Wisconsin Rapids. She earned her degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School and has over two decades’ experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. Dr. Kessler is a professional in her field and can help identify, diagnose and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Read 1 verified patient review for Ascension Medical Group - Wisconsin Rapids! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Julie is not only a highly qualified audiologist but is compassionate.”
About this hearing center
Ascension Medical Group will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our audiologist is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- tinnitus management and treatment
|Monday||12:30 pm - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details