Dr. Emily Visconti is a licensed audiologist and hearing aid dispenser. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and gained experience working in a two large hospitals and 8 years in a fast paced medical environment. Dr. Visconti earned her bachelor’s degree from Loyola University and a doctorate in audiology at Towson University. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help her patients choose the best solution for their individual hearing needs.
About this hearing center
SightMD audiology department provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare. Our Hauppauge office is located off Motor Parkway.
Hearing care services
Our hearing care services include:
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid evaluation and selection
- the latest in technology in hearing aids including Bluetooth technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid repair and services
- custom hearing protection and musicians’ earplugs
- tinnitus evaluation and management
Call to schedule your appointment today.
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details