Dr. Shahrzad Cohen is a licensed audiologist and the founder of Auditory Processing Centers. She earned a master’s degree in audiology from California State University and a doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. Dr. Cohen is currently serving on the advisory board of California Speech and Hearing Association and belongs to several prestigious associations including the American Academy of Audiology. She is dedicated to providing care that is tailored to each patient’s individual hearing needs.
About this clinic
Auditory Processing Centers are full service audiology clinics offering diagnostic and preventative hearing services. Our team of professionals is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices and dedicated to keeping current with advancements in the audiology field. We offer a wide variety of hearing technology to choose from so you can choose what best suits your needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details