Owner and practitioner Jill Klein is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist and Audioprosothologist. She earned a degree in Hearing Healthcare from Arkansas State University and additionally earned a degree in Audiprosthology from the American College of Audioprosthology. She is a member of the Better Hearing Institute’s Physician Development Referral Program, the International Hearing Society and the Hearing Healthcare Providers of Arizona. Jill is committed to providing outstanding patient care and strives to build a relationship based on honesty, integrity and respect. She will patiently answer any questions you might have and will develop a treatment plan with you that is best suited for your hearing loss and lifestyle at a price you can afford.
About this clinic
- Free hearing evaluations & consultations with otoscopic exam
- Hearing aid sales
- Free lifetime cleanings and adjustments
- 60 day satisfaction period
- Onsite repairs and maintenance available for most major brands
- Most insurance accepted
- Major credit cards accepted
- 0% interest financing available
Call this clinic today!
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express