Dr. Makenzie Kline is the licensed audiologist at our LaGrange office location. She has over a decade of experience in hearing diagnostics and hearing aid technology. Dr. Kline earned her Doctorate in audiology from the University of South Florida and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Avada Hearing Care Centers provide outstanding patient care built on a foundation of trust earned by listening to your concerns and questions. They offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will recommend solutions that fit your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and offer the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from top manufacturers. If you have hearing issue, have a hearing instrument requiring service or adjustment, or simply need a new battery, they are ready to help with a smile and a solution.
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid sales featuring the latest digital technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Free hearing aid batteries for the life of your hearing instrument
- Free adjustments
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details