Dr. James Stewart earned his Master of Science degree from Clarion University and his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. He also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his private practice work, he has also practiced at several area hospitals and donates both his time and expertise to the Hear Now Foundation which helps to provide hearing aids those with lessor means.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Henry & Stewart Audiology, Inc. - Connellsville to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Hearing care services
- Complete hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid sales including analog and digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair service for all makes and models
- Hearing assistive technology including amplified telephones, cell phone accessories and more
- Custom earmolds such as swim plugs, noise protectors, and musician’s plugs
- Video otoscopy
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details