James K Stewart
Dr. James Stewart earned his Master of Science degree from Clarion University and his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. He also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his private practice work, he has also practiced at several area hospitals and donates both his time and expertise to the Hear Now Foundation which helps to provide hearing aids those with lessor means.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, Davis Vision, Carpenters of PA adminstered by Audionet, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Heavy and Highway, Care and Save Discount Prg, Pruitt Medicare, AAA, HealthPass, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, Lake Medical Imaging, PEHP, Sheetmetal 33 Basic Discount, LECOM, Jordan Furniture, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Northwood, Provider Network of America, AMAC, Highmark Employee Discount , Summit Township, Paragon Home Resources, Union Reporter, MCAS, Metra, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Senior Provider Network, Unified Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, CAP and Superior Vision.
About this clinic
- Complete hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid sales including analog and digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair service for all makes and models
- Hearing assistive technology including amplified telephones, cell phone accessories and more
- Custom earmolds such as swim plugs, noise protectors, and musician’s plugs
- Video otoscopy
Call this clinic today!
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details