James K Stewart
Dr. James Stewart earned his Master of Science degree from Clarion University and his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. He also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his private practice work, he has also practiced at several area hospitals and donates both his time and expertise to the Hear Now Foundation which helps to provide hearing aids those with lessor means.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: UAW, Homelink, OCCM, AARP-HearUSA, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA, MCAS, Prime Health, CAP Connection, AMAC and NEI.
About this clinic
- Complete hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid sales including analog and digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair service for all makes and models
- Hearing assistive technology including amplified telephones, cell phone accessories and more
- Custom earmolds such as swim plugs, noise protectors, and musician’s plugs
- Video otoscopy
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details