Travis Earl Corder
Travis Corder earned his Master of Business Administration and is a Kentucky state licensed Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. He is a highly skilled and will get you the results you desire from initial evaluation through the selection, fitting and servicing of your hearing aid.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, CAP Connection, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, AMAC, Prime Health, OCCM, Homelink, MCAS and Harmony Hearing.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Ear Key Hearing Clinic - Mt Sterling! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Travis is a top notch guy with excellent customer service. He made ear molds for me for the shooting range and Dove hunting. I would recommend him and his services to anyone!”
“Brenda is a very good receptionist. Very nice personality. Perfect for the job”
About this clinic
- Free consultations
- Free hearing aid fitting using cutting edge instruments from top manufacturers
- 30-day hearing aid trials
- Hearing aid sales
- Affordable hearing aid repairs and services including cleaning and care steps
- Follow-up care
- Hearing protection devices
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details