Kristen Michele Clark
Founder, Dr. Kristen Clark earned her Master of Science degree from the University of Wyoming and her Doctorate of Audiology from Salus University in Pennsylvania. She has over two decades of experience in audiology and worked in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, ENT practices, private practices and children's clinics. She holds a Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech and Hearing Association and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. Her specialties include evaluating and treating hearing disorders in children and adults and prescribing and fitting hearing instruments.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: CAP Connection, Advanced Hearing Providers, AMAC, Prime Health, AFE USA, Perkspot, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, MCAS, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, Harmony Hearing and Federal Employee Program.
Read 1 verified patient review for Innovative Audio Hearing C LLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Dr. Clark worked so very hard trying to find a solution to my hearing problem. I really appreciate her dedication and efficiency. Would highly recommend her to anyone.”
About this clinic
Platinum Hearing is dedicated to providing professional, superior quality hearing health care and outstanding personal customer service. They strive to bring you leading edge technologies with the most innovative service and delivery mode the industry has to offer. They are dedicated to staying current with all the latest new developments in the hearing healthcare field. As a full service clinic, their knowledgeable staff provides comprehensive hearing testing, hearing instrument evaluations and dispensing and exemplary follow-up care. They also offer free product demonstrations and a free loaner program.
- Complimentary new patient consultations
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations for newborns to geriatric populations
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting with state of the art technology from many manurfacturers
- Computerized hearing aid programming
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing aid care and repair
- Assistive listening devices
- Home and video visits
- 45 day risk free trail on all hearing aids
- Free batteries and dehumidifier included with our service plans
- Custom earmolds and musicians earplugs
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details